About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

DANN.Y.VONNE! XD danny and yvonne

the bookmark that i gave him.. the day that we couple officially!! ^^ 24th april 2008



he is kissing me.. >.< i knw i look weird here





i like this pics the mosttt!! xoxo


LOL.. Danny love Yvonne love Danny

i knw i am shy.. i am trying not to be so shy.. gv me times!! =) i knw i can and will do it.. cuz danny, melison and leanne are supporting me ma.. i will gambateh!! hmph



2 comments:

Jason said...

cute cute couple ^^

wish u two happy everyday

*ah kai*

Yvonne Lim said...

thx!

Post a Comment