About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

leanne and vi wei

i miss leanne who is still in singapore.. hope she will hv fun.. =) LOL.. (leanne buy me presents ya!) urmm.. i miss u too.. MELISON!! XD haha.. both of u are my best ever fren!! =D i love u guyss!! going to langkawi soon.. i am goin to buy "FAT" for u galssssss.. =)

leanne: a nice, kind gal.. kinda coward! XD she is juz kind of perfectt! and she is PRETTYYY!! =D

Melison: a nice gal too.. but quite naughty.. looks cute.. hahar.. u will hv lots of fun when u are playing with her! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment