About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A BAD DECISION

i hv decided something..
a bad decision..
i din tell anyone about it..
i wanna tell him first..
i cried alot..
trial 2 is coming..
i force myself to study..
but nothing can go into my brain..
nothing!

i miss him..
SO MUCH..
why this kind of thing will happen to me..
i must continue my life ALONE..
without him.. how am i going to continue?
but i MUST..
cuz.. he is TOUGH..
i must be as tough as he..

u will support me rite, will u?
u gotto knw one thing..
no matter wat kind of decision is that..
u gotto trust me that..
I LOVE U.. SO MUCH..
wait for me..

one day..
u will hold my hand..
in the church..
and i will say..
I DO..

i love you............


0 comments:

Post a Comment