About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

laz.Y.vonne

i knw i shud stop blogging!
but but but....
i don feel like studying larh..
darn lazyyy..
:(

wawawa... ( crying )
i feel so lazy larhh..
although trial 2 is getting nearer and nearer..

i can study..
but then..
i am so lazy to study larhh..

friday and saturday going to melaka somemore..
die man..
i wasted a lot of time..
when i on9..
noone ( sri kdu form 3 students ) on9..
only me..
wat the.. -.-

i guess everyone is studying there!
omg!
yvonne! gambateh!
argh!
:)

hehe.. i thk i better go study now..
bye bye!

hehe.. i post for fun! =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment