About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, August 29, 2008

A TRIP TO A FAMOSA

i knw i knw..
alot of u been there b4..
well..
i just went there..
last friday and saturday..



well..
i went to the water world and safari animal world..
urmm..
the safari animal world got those animal show..
NICE..
and u can see a lot of animals inside
but inside the safari animal world is vr smelly larh..




for the water world..
urmm.. very fun oso..
but i thk sunway lagoon is more fun..
anw..
i enjoyed! =)




i ride elephant and camel..
i take pics with the snake..
during the elephant show..
the ppl there asked me and my brother go to the stage
and go near to the elephant there..
then the elephant use its trunk and hold me up
XD

thenn..
i watched the cowboy show..
well.. it is damn boring for me..
ZZZ..
but my whole family said it is nice..
when the show end..
my mom asked me to take pics with the cowboy..
then i go lo..
finish taking the pic..
the cowboy hugged me..
for like 10 seconds.. -.-
but none of my family members realise that..

urmm..
after that we went to the water world..
OMG! SO NICE LARH
i really hv fun..




wave pool


seven storey high speed slide


urmm..seven storey high speed slide..
dare to play anot?
i played both..
WOW..
i am so brave larh..
when i was sliding down..
i CANT feel the board..
can u imagine that..
OMG!ssscccaaarrryyyyy

well..
nothing much..
i stay in bungalow..
urm..
quite big..
first time..
i get to sleep a queen size bed alone..
everytime i go for any trip..
sure gotto sleep with my brother one.. =D

bungalow with swimming pool! =)


oh yeah..
the next day..
we was about to check out..
my mom only realise her diamond ear ring is lost..
then we go find find find lo..
finally.. my mom found..
is on the toilet's floor..
phew..
=)

that all i thk..
heyy..
can anyone tell me..
why everytime i upload my pics..
all my text will automatically change into double spacing?
and how to solve this problem.. =D
THANKS!

i will upload those photo..
cuz all the pics are with my dad..
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment