About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BUTTER CAKE! ><

hmph..
last sunday..
i baked two butter cakes..
heheh..

but the butter cakes that i baked are not sucessful..
well..
i thk i need to explaine something..

firstly..
why is the butter cake not sucessful?
it is not because that i am not pro enough..
not my problem larh kay?
=.=
is because the weight balance is not functioning properly..
argh..

so.. the cake.................. ehem*
well..
my whole family tasted it..

my mom said: omg! u got to feed the dustbin with all this..
my dad said: not bad lar.. (=) yup!)
my brother said: wha! feel like vomiting leh..
my uncle said: this one can eat one ar?
my 4 years old sister said: yerr! not nice one..

arh..
anything..
on tuesday..
i brought 4 pieces to school..
one for liean and viwei..
one for danny..
one for jeff and one for michael..

well..
that morning i was late..
i was rushing..
then i simply take any plastic bag to put the 3 tupperwear in..
after that only i realise the plastic bag is written..
The Lingerie Shop..
XD

during break..
i force danny to help me take the plastic bag..
haha.. i love to torture him! >.<

i FORCE they all to finish up the whole thing..
i am happy..
cuz at least they can finish up the whole thing!
=) not bad rite? danny liean viwei jeff and michael..

haha!
u wanna try it?
i still got alot more at my house!

bye! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment