About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

From DANNY To YVONNE

sweet msg from danny!
this msg is damn sweet larhh..
i wanna SHARE my happiness with all of youu!

To: Yvonne

When the day i give u a kiss on your lips, it makes me feel like i am being protected by your feeling towards me. When the day i kissed you on our trial coupling, it makes me feel like i was in your hands. When i started coupling with you, i can feel that you have change me into a better man than a boy. You make me feel strong and stand up to everything and not being scared. Even though i am a hot tempered guy, it is not that its my behaviour, its just that its my protect towards you. And i have promise myself that i would even sacrifice my life by saving a bullet that is flying to your body. I am sometime jealous cus i wan all your attention and your love. when i look in your eyes, it tells me that you love me, everything is alrite when you are right here by my side. i love you. Just want you to knw that.

From: Danny
dammnn SWEET larh!
wat do u think?
hehe..
i am now in ICT room..
oh yeah..
i changed my blog's layout again..
i just don like the pink layout..
although i like pink colourr.. (=
haha!
CIAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment