About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, October 17, 2008

OVERRR!

PMR is OVERR! :)
haha.. xD
we are coupling de..!

urmm..
tell u something..
yesterdayy..
i was so EMBARRASING la!..
=.=

well..
yesterday..
viwei was like so emo..
then she said she is going to library..
then suddenly.. she is like.. disappear de..

then i run up to the library lo..
i saw "HER" sitting at the back there..
studying GEO emoly..
then i go there and said..
are u alright..

then
"she" looked at me..
then i was like..
OMG!!

"sorry.. i saw the wrong person.. i tot u are my frennn.. "

and the girl is Emily..
=.=
lol..
wat happened to me?!
:S

haha..
ciao..

0 comments:

Post a Comment