About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Short Post.. :)

phew..
i get to take some times to post..
i am now downloading the trial paper from other state..

so..
urmm..
i am here to tell u guys..
that..
me and danny..
juz broke off 2 days ago..

are u shock about it?
haha.. :)
urmm.. the reason we breakk up is..

don laugh at the reason..
i knw we are a little bit craaazzzyyy..

both of us think that..
this year is not the right time to couple..
after SPM..
only continue coupling..
we will wait for each other..

both of us are now SINGLE..
haha.. :)
is the reason funny?
may be yes.. may be no..
i don knw..
haha..

good luck for ME.. YVONNE LIM XIN YEE
good luck for LIEAN
good luck for VIWEI
good luck for JEFF
good luck for DANNY!!

and last but not least..

good luck for u who are reading my blog! :)

GAMBATEH!
CIAO~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment