About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TWO more dayss too GOOOO

tomorrow is Mandarin and KH..
easy subject..
mwahaha.. XD
so, i managed to post..
hehe..

urmm..i thk i nid to update something about me and danny's stuff..
i knw i knw..
we are a WEIRD couple..
but who cares..
as long as........
i am fine with it! rite?

okay..
urmm..
we are going to couple back AGAIN..
RIGHT after PMR..
that means..
this friday..
after GEO..
the moment we step out the hall..
is the moment we couple back AGAIN..
:)

haha..
then after 24 november..
we will....... break up again...
not break up....... not consider break up i thk..
ah.. don care larh..

wtv it is..
we will waaaaaiiiitttttt till after SPM
only couple back again!
haha..
don ask me why..
cuz....
i olso don knw why..
:)

oh yeah..
my last 2 post..
the reason why we broke off is........
urmmm..
got 2 reasons la!
one of them i wrote de..
the second one is......
ask DANNY NG! :p

in a good mood..
cant wait till this FRIDAY..
hahaha

i still love u danny! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment