About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, November 10, 2008

T-A-G by Nicole Chen Wen Ni

Who are you?
=.= Yvonne Lim.. The Dino Girl!!!

Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
FRIENDSS!! hehe.. sorry larh Danny.. =D

How often do you think of committing suicide?
when i am stressed out??

Do you think you have enough confidence?
not really.. urmm may be? ah.. don knw larhh

How many babies do you want?
TWOOOO!! :) Ditto and Kimberlim NG

Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah!! :)

What is your goal for this year?
cut short my hair and become slimmer

Do you believe in eternity love?
YEAH!! <3

What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you? (List 10)
- must be very very patient!! cuz u knw.. i am a VR hot tempered girl
- mature.. not to say vr mature but at least "his" thking cannot be that childish
- LOVE me alot..
- trust me
- always give me surprise
- taller than me
- elder than me
- not too skinny nor fat..
- RICHH!! $.$
- gentleman.. but not too gentle lar!
i wanna write more larh!!

What feeling do you love most?
Touching

What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Patience and Love

Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
no.. haha.. i don hate anyone larhh.. but i got things to tell those who hate me..
- actually i am not that bad i thk..
- i hope u will like me one day (:

Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
DUH!! (:

What does flying mean to you?
can fly in the sky without wings freely!!

What do you crave for the most currently?
Cheeesseeee Cakeeeee.. slurrrpppp

Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Kevin Peake!! SEXYYY!!

Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
friendly, lame, talkative, love to hug ppl and love to force me to hug danny in public

What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
imagine those sweet stuff?? like travelling around with my love one??

If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
17 of January.. first talk to danny.. (:

What are your fear(s)?
- all the insects exp ants
- ghost
- to lose my close frens, frens, family members, my beloved etc

Instructions:
Tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

>> Melison Yap!!
>> Kher Shin
>> Ming Yi
>> Li Jen
>> Jasmine Sim
>> Rachel
>> Su Mei
>> Nicole Lam

haha!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment