About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

B-L-O-G

whaaaaa..
loong time din blog deeeeeeee..
srrryy.. -.- busy mahh..

urmm..
please vote if u like perfume or not at the poll beside..
thanx

haiz haiz..
kesian larh me..
went to genting..
but did not get to play outdoor games..
haiz.. cuz raining there.. SOBZZ..

anw..
i watch Dreamz this show at Genting..




Not bad i thk..
but the ticket is damn expensive larhh..
RM150 for adult and RM75 for Children..
i knw i knw..
u guys are rich..
these are not a big amount for u
FOR ME.. it is really a BIG amount..

so yeah..
my dad end up buying 2 adults and 2 children..
2 adults: daddy mommy
2 Children: Me (15 years old) my bro (13 years old)

LOL..
ciao..
see u guys damn soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment