About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

i am so not good enough!

i wanna be better..
i am so freaking lousy..
seriously freaking lousy..

wat?! i am damn good in singing?
AM I? seriously.. i suck!!
sometimes..... i just got no confidence..

i wanna be the besttt..
but i just freaking cant....
why?! i really put damn lot of effort dee..
i cantt..
i am nt good in anything........

i am not as good as u ppl think!!
i am really a lousy girl!
face.. not pretty nor cute..
body.. not sexy nor hot..
brain.. not smart..
internal or external beauty both oso don have...

i am so freaking lousy larhh..
i am just so disapointed of myself.......

_________________________________________________________

lol.. i always feel better after i blog..
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
smileeeeeeeeeeeee.... Yvonne!

if u didnt say my bad things..
then u don need to worry so much..
seriously..
i hate ppl to gossip about me..
and somemore i really treat u as my fren!
how can u do this to me? huh?!
i cannot stand it anymore TOO!

toodless!
ciaozzzzzzzzz!
bye byeeeeeeeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment