About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

MLE MLE MLE :P

:D

big enough?

everything fine now.. wahahaha..

yesterday nitz..
jinteng and her bro ah kwei went to my house..
seriously.. he looks damn GOOD!! :) don angry danny ng!

we have fun! really..
omg! we all kip laughing..
wahahahaha.. xD

anw.. yesterday..
i gamble with my uncle..
i lose RM170 OMG.. :(

i bought wii today..
damn fun larhh! :D
but i need to pay 200 bucks!
but nvm larhh..
can exercise alot! weeeeee!

my weight is reducing! :)
i am so happy!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!

i guess thats all!
so yeahh toodles, ciaoz byee!

eh? why u deleted one of ur post?
hehe.. don angryy! :)

i love u dann ng! muaxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment