About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A world with you~ <3

yesterday..
i was very ill.. :(
sleep in the infirmary for 2 hours..
the first hour.. 8am-9am.. nurse lee gave me panadol..
2 pieces.. i ate one.. it stuck in the middle of my troat.. x(


then the nurse said: wha.. so big de still don knw how to eat med?
then i said: i knw larhh.. this panadol so big larhh!

11-12pm.. i went there..
she said i am nt allowed to sleep de..
and stuff.. then i said i am suffering.. wtv..
then i get to sleep again..
omg.. really headache larhh! fever somemore..


whole day no mood.. really hate to fall sick,,
and my boness.. all very pain.. :(
when i reach home.. sleeeep again..
haha.. so nice being a sleeping pigg!

lol.. hmm..
today not bad larhh..
everything went well!~ :) haha xD
PE.. i played badminton with viwei!
fun fun fun~ :D

long time din play deee..
i missssss BADMINTON!! :S

haha! thats all..

toodless!~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment