About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

After all this darkness, There is a shimmering light.

Danny here.
wow.. blogging is actually fun.
This is my 1st time blogging.
so.. dont scold me if i got it wrong.
Haha.. yvonne.. i love you.. sorry about just now.. forgive me would you?
I guess you are asleep now.. i will blog other time. yeah?
give me time and i will be used to it. hehe.
Good night.. Sweet Dreams.
May the cupid shoot the arrow to your heart again.
Bye..

sleep well yvonne.. i always think of you.. and loving you inside me..Bye my honey.. my sweet heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment