About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Emo day.. :(

haiz.. today is so emo..
don freaking knw why.. :(
sad sad sad..


sometimes those words can really hurt me alot..
although i look like i am okay with it..
but actually i am not..
i am deeply hurt by some of the words..
but it is okay..
i just wanna be good.. be vr good..


sometimes i just feel like giving up one of my dream..
i don knw..
i am feeling so.... urmm.. urmm.. don knw..
thx for those who are trying to cheer me up but FAILED.. :)


i gotto be more rasional about those things..
sometimes i just cant be rasional..
somehow i find it do hard to be rasional.. :(

everything will be alright soon OF CUZ.. :)

danny ng.. i am trying to change.. i try not to angry so easily.. but i find it real hard.. really hard.. i wanna join modern dancing.. but i guess i got to gv up.. although i don wan to.. :( i really wanna join.. i wanna hang out.. but i cant.. noone invite me for anything.. because they knw i CANT go out.. i am sad.. although i knw is not their fault.. cuz.. even they invite me.. i also cannot go..


so yeah.. class test one is coming..
but i havent study yet.. :(

gambateh yvonne and everyonee!

ciozzz..
byeee
toodlessss

0 comments:

Post a Comment