About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Headache!!

omg omg omg..
tomorrow bio test.. :(
i am so dead...
so shit larhh..
alot of things need to memorize..

i hope the bio test wont be difficult..
haiz haiz..

i havent finish any of my homework yet..
so shitty..
omg omg omg omg omg..

i shudnt be so lazy yesterday..
i will not be so tiring... haiz only if the time can rewind...
='@ *stretch* hmm..
go back study lorhh.. (: bye bye

p/s: liean! are we going to run tomorrow morning? tomorrow first period is bio.. reply me at the chat box there.. (:

ciaozz.. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment