About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I give up.. :)

hello everyonee.. :)
i am done with CT1..
kinda relax.. BUT
Chem and Physics srsly turn me emo.. :(

wtv.. i don care...
today CCA damn fun larhh!
hmmm.. don knw how to describe..
damn high.. (:

i tried to treat u as a normal fren.. nono.. more than normal..
i put damn banyak of effort..
but wat i get at last is..
getting scolded from u..
as if i am the one who SHUD get punishment..
as if i am the wrong one.. wtv wtv..
is okay with me..
i am rasional... and yeah... u are only my fren

this morning.. i saw something on the whiteboard..
but i didnt cry.. lol.. thanks anw.. :)
jern shern said everyone was laughing..
and ms jasmine asked them nt to erase until i reach to my class...
LOL.. i was happy and shy.. (: thxx

Help me think wat shud he do for the second task please!! :)

so yeah..
that is all for today!
ciaozz

0 comments:

Post a Comment