About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry, i dont write tragedy.

Danny Here, 
i really love blogging.. dont know why. 
1st of all, i am here, to remind u to tell me what is the second task.
plz.. yvonne tell me the second task as fast as u could.. 
cus i wan it to be over as soon as possible. 
I might be suffering in my condition now. 
maybe its fine with u in this current relationship..
but its not fine with me.. if everthing cant work out like the way i wan..
all i just wan is to make u happy again
so that i could have my happy life back.. cheerful life.. 
after i have maked u happy... like i have promise.. 
i will change into another school next year.. if eveything dont out fine.
this is a blog to me, and i treat it as a on9 diary..
you are my missing piece of me.. and i treat u as the best i can..
whats the meaning of u texting me and then i call back late 10seconds? 
and u just say.. dont call.. and hang up the phone... i accept it.. 
because we are just single buddies now..
You know jigsaw puzzle? u need everything to complete the masterpiece.. 
a heart consist of different kinda of emotions... and there is a missing thing...
and thats the most important part of the part in the heart of mine..
its the 'love' section.. after i have lose u away... 
there aint love or caring attitude in me.. when ever i see you...
there will be 2 things.. 1st is i will go blush. second.. i will turn the other way and walk.
i dont wan this thing to 2 things to happen.. what i wan is to walk by your side..
i really love you yvonne! would u give me a chance more? 
just 1 last chance.. i will take any challenge after u tell me whats the second task.
i promise... just name the task and i will do it. 
u wan me rewrite those 9 pages again? 
well.. thats all for the day.
Bye guys... 
Ciao......

0 comments:

Post a Comment