About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a sentance..

Danny here....
Yvonne...... u know.. how much i love you....
I am fine with you finding a nother guy to fetch you home..
cus i noe i cant eventhough i ask my sister a thousand times..
well... yeah... i should not been expecting too much from that..
I just need to take my time to get use to that again..
Well known for me, your voice of summer makes me happy.
But who knows.. tonight it backfired at me..
Good luck in your studies tomorro!
Good night, sweet dreams. =)
Bye!
Sometimes just think twice b4 doing it.
even if it takes u a long time.. and u make the correct choice for yourself,
think again what held u so long to answer it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment