About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You are my everything (不痛)

hello everyone!
how are u? =D

hmm.. today okay larhh..
normal normal..
first day learning singing with Ean.. :)
quite fun lorhh.. haha! hope ur mom wont curse me..

Here's the pics... i look weird.. :p wtv.. cuz ean is way too pretty..









My butt


Liean's BUTT


omg omg omg omg omg..
so shitty larh.. =(
today run 100m.. wth..
me lijen ean huijen viwei..
we ran togother..
and i am the last one..

wth.. so freaking embarrasing..
and somemore didnt pass the time.. -.-
so embarrasing larhh..
i tot of practising.. BUT
too late de larhhh! die die die..

even danny also laugh at me when i was running!
=.=""
haiz haiz..
sure.. u can laugh at me when i run this sat..
anw.. are u guys coming? :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JAYCEE & JASMINE!! (:

hehe.. :)
thats all..
ciaoz..
the you is ean ean.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment