About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, February 27, 2009

You are my HERO

hello.. :)
today, pre-sportday.. :)

liean and danny joined 4x400..
danny gt third and liean managed to finished the round..
srsly.. they are so good!!
i am proud of them! :)

after the pre-sport thing..
liean went to my house to practice for duet..
haha.. thx to micheal!! i really like the song he suggested me..
thx i owe u once..

me and liean kip on practicing..
nt bad lorh i thk..
haha..

there is some pics..
haha.. :)






i enjoyed alot!
oh yeah..
i forgot to post this up..

i hv created some "nice" names for liean's future son
u got to ask her for the surname.. nyahaha
the first son : Robert
the second son : Stubert
the third one : Bertbert

wahaha..
ciaoz.. :)

so glad to hv liean and danny..


WAIT WAIT WAIT
Do u wanna knw how Joon Yang can run that fast?

Yvonne: omg.. u are so geng larh! how u make it? do u practice everyday?
Joon Yang: no larh.. once a week lorhh
Yvonne: i wanna be like u man! how u do it?
Joon Yang: urmm.. run 30rounds every week..
Yvonne: =.= 30 x 200 = 6km

if u wanna be as good as him..
then just DO IT! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment