About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Going out late.

what i am thinking currently now is, about yvonne.
next, i am going out to futsal with my friends.
today is kinda early cus the court is full at late hours.
usually, i go around 10-11pm.. but today i am going at 9.
and its about reaching 9pm. i havnt get my things prepared.
its great that i have fun with my friends.
But i cant feel enough happiness when yvonne is not around.
I am sorry today i couldnt go to sunway pyramid for ice skating..
cus i have no transport there.. i bet u are still angry over this.
anyway time is almost up! i gtg get my stuffs ready..
i love you yvo,
Ciao guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment