About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am disappointed

Lol.. don be perasan the blog title isnt for you!

hello.. i feel damn good now..
srsly.. :)
me and liean went to practice for singing..
LOl.. my uncle fetch us home..

the liean don even knw how to go back to her house!
-.- smart ass.. anything lo..
i m so happy..
cuz when i am hving a big problem (may be to you not )..
alot of my frens supported me..

it is really a hard day..
thx kang seng.. he told me that: Be good eventhough they are bad..
thx for your words.. it is useful.. :)
haha.. ks and me are facing the same problem..
we sure can go through these together.. :)

anw.. since there is a problem so there must be a solution..
(: i decided to treat you as a stranger..
i will just thk that we didnt knw each other b4..
this is the only and the best way for two of us rite? :D

haha.. :) i took see chow's chem successs.. :)
lol.. hope i can study ltr..
YAY!

somehow i felt so sad today after school..
srry liean.. i didnt admit that i am nt alrite..
haha.. everything bumped into my mind together..
it is hard for me.. i will try my best anw..

actuallyi wanna write lots of things to you..
but nvm lorhh.. since i hv ard forgotten..
wtv.. i don care too!

kk.. ciaoz.. :)
see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment