About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LANGKAWI

Hello.. :)
lalala.. i didnt blog for a few days..
CAUSE i went to langkawi.. AGAIN..
anything lorhh.. :)
i took cable car.. fun fun..

here is the pics.. :)


i am at a shopping complex.. :)

i lurvee this bikini.. the model is so sexy..

but me... get ready to me in this bikini..

......

......

3

.......

...........

2

........

.....

.........

......

.....

.....

1

......

......

.......

GO!!

FAT .. -.-


cable car..

go.......



dare to take this cable car?? ;)



going to this "Malaysia Bridge"

gonna reachhhh

gotto walk a super long way to reach the bridge

reachh!




walk back.. long way to go..

we walk walk walk.. and finally reachh 710 m





so nicee.. :)


my 5 years old sista took thiss..



she is helping my parent to take pic.. :)




super super huge lolipop.. :p
here is MY pics.. can just ignore them..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..











lol.. reach home around 10 somthing at night..
:) kk.. ciaozz

0 comments:

Post a Comment