About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

SORRY

SORRY..
i guess u guys are so angry cause of the invisible words..
it is invisible so no one else can see it..
i only wanted to express my feelings..
i cant be so good until ppl say bad thing about me and i don say out..

think of what u did to me.. think of how you "stress out"..
now i deleted the words.. without it, it seems ok rite?
i did not pollute anyone's mind.. i am just saying what i feel..
i regret for what i said..
but do u even feel any regret at all?
u don even thk that u did anything wrong..
sorry to you, your sister and to your friend..

as i said, i already made it invisible..
this is my blog, for me and no one else..
last time when u stress out..
u didnt even bother to make it invisible..
so do u thk that u hv any right to say about me?

To: Your Fren..
since you said that my fren don knw the true story.. but do u knw bout it? your true story is her version.. of coz to my fren my true story is my version.. but.. after they talked to her they are still supporting me.. do u even knw why? of coz everyone thks that they are right.. but when they knw they are wrong they shud feel regret for wat they hv done rite? whether u believe or not.. i do feel regret after i wrote those vulgar words.. sometimes eventhough u feel regret.. it cant really solve the thing.. BUT! if u didnt even feel anything wrong or regret.. omg!! how hurt will the person be?! rite? may be those invisible words are too much.. but isnt it the same thing for wat she did to me? i apologize again for wat i hv done.. i am so SORRY.. again to YOU, YOUR SISTER and YOUR FREN.. think again whether do u hv the right to accept my apology..


okay i am done..
ciaoz

I thought bout wat i said.. so yeah.. think again before u say :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment