About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ABSTINENCE

abstinence |ˈabstənəns|nounthe fact or practice of restraining oneself from indulging in something

class test two is overr.. :)
i gt back all my results..
as usual i will post my marks up.. :)

BM 91%
English 82%
Physics 90%
Biology 73%
Chem 80%
Mod Math 75%
Sej 90%

Add Math 66% can get 86%
Moral 45% can get 90%

wtv.. i don care.. :P
i will work hard and wont be so careless in mid year..
mid year exam is round the corner.. :(
and i hvnt study yet.. -.-
shyt.. :)

today got a workshop bout sex!
urmm i took a card..
"PLEDGE" card..
its ur choice to sign the card.. :)
i will sign i thk.. :P

surprisingly.. My dear dear Danny Ng.. signed..
and i going to sign soon.. :)
for me.. signing the card is a promise to urself.. :)
Promise is NOT meant to be Broken..
once i promise something.. 99% i won break my promise..
so yeah.. :)

thats all i thk..
okay ciaoz guys..


0 comments:

Post a Comment