About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, April 24, 2009

i just don like the way u talk to me..

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNUAL!!! :) i love you..

hello..
yesterday mandarine debate..
we gt into final.. and i am the best speaker..
:) and the title for final... ZZZ u will nvr wanna knw..

anw.. today.. prelim for mand solo and eng solo..
don thk i can get in.. =/
eng solo i pulled out..
no transport home..

and urmm.. i screwed up for my mand solo..
srsly.. haiz.. sad lar me..
anything lorh..
tomorrow going to Sunway Piramid with KS, PL, Ean, Danny, See Chow and Say How
i hope i will enjoy tomorrow..

FYI, i am not allowed to go out..
my parent doesnt let me hang out with my fren eventhough i am 16 now..
anything lor.. tomorrow they are going to Dubai..
and noone is going to care bout me..
and i will be free for ONE day.. :D

i really hope tomorrow will be fun..
the moral.. stupid larh!
i didnt write nilai in front and i end up getting 45%
teacher remark and she said i will get 90% if i write all the nilai..
WHAT??

for add math! CARELESS MISTAKE..
wtv.. don feel like saying it..
too careless ard.. until i cannot tahan and i end up crying non stop there..
i can get 87 at least.. and now i gt 67%
WTH right?

shheeesshhh..
okay larhh..
i gtg.. physics and chem retest next monday..
ciaoz guys.. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment