About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I've learned to listen through silence


Nicole! :)
-From last week.

Mummy's birthday three days ago. Happy belated here! Hehe.
Congrats to Yvonne(Best speaker), Jasmine, Jaycee, Hupping for their debate!

Am satisfied with all my results! :) Just a teeny bit feeling inferior to many of the smart asses in my class. My god, how do they study? :)
At last, i saw my class's impersonation on OpenDay. Awesome :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZBZwkIAIwU
Stayed back on Friday, to watch Yvonne's prelims for solo singing. Don't you worry, it was good! After that, went home for a while and since a long long time, finally i went to a mall. Now i feel guilty of spending. Maybe not. Haha. Omg i bought a 4inch heel. A bit too tall? Oh well. I love it :)

Sunway today. Everyone one fell at least once haha, but i was last :p Hmm. Had Sakae sushi and Thai food.
Time flies too damn fast! Gonna be midyear already. At least i'm enjoying every minute of it. Afterall, this year is honeymoon year! :D

FYI: I'm not rly gonna touch my old blog, but don't feel like deleting it, so yeah it's on private. Don't care bout it! Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment