About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The most memorable daySSS

:)hello..
the day b4 yesterday..
guess what?
DAVID ACHULETA WENT TO OUR SCHOOOL!!!!
omg! i am nt dreaming rite?
WOHOOOOO!!!














all these credits to DANISHH

yesterday danny KS PL yishuen and Liean went to my house..
me and liean practiced for duet.. :D

haha..
today we screwed up for Duet Eng.. lol
urmm.. duet mand nt bad..
gt ppl told us that..
we didnt get in for duet eng..
but we gt in for mandarine..

after that went to curve..
with KS, PL, Danny, Liean, MH!! :)
lol we watch fast and furious 4..
nt bad nt bad. :D

then we had lunch at kim gary..
six of us ate 90 plus bucks..
WHAAA!!~~
i ate lots of cheesy stuff... yummy!!
but fat larhh!

here is the pics.. :D









guess wat is inside? myphone

there is more pics down there.. :D
liean's post.. :D
ciaoz.. :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment