About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Open Day = My Happy Day

hello.. :)
we 4 COLUMBUS.. got 1st for impersonation contest..
congratsssss us! :)
we got a hamper and RM100 Cash..
YAY!! before i go up to the stage to perform..
i cried for a little while.. :)
cuz i was nervous.. :P

thx to wilson.. for his LAME jokes..
thx to Phang Long for letting me PINCH, PUNCH etc :)
thx to Sheng yang for comforting me eventhough he only said: Chill larh Yvonne -.-
thx to Farouq for comforting me.. he kip on talking talking to me.. :D
thx to Miss Jasmine for telling me that i can do it..
thx to Ying Ying for letting me HUGG!
thx to Wei Shen for comforting me too.. :)

thx to Danny for being my slave for the whole day.. love u..
thx to kang seng for supporting us..
thx to everyone who helped us and supported us.. :)

dancing thing went smoothly..
lol.. i bought a dancing skirt..
omg.. damn nice larh..
i like it!

tomorrow got a lot of class test and i cant believe myself i am blogging here..
anything lorhh.. :D
kk.. ciaoz..

P.S: wilson! stop spamming my chat box! :p


0 comments:

Post a Comment