About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

If you stay gone a little longer your keys won't work

Saturday

Open day. Had to wake up waay early to cook the "pearls" for bubble tea. It's the first time i'm actually involved in class stall. Was fun :) Reached school at 9.15 and tried to make the drink edible ;) For like, the first 8 drinks, i was asking around whether it needs improvement, rajin eh, hehe. Was superr busy after that, sweating and all. Ruth, An gee, Ee lynn, Mei kee, Li shuen, Yvonne, Hup ping, Phang long, Evonne and everyone else, you all did good :)
Congrats to 4C for impersonation! Dang, shouldn't have missed it but i've seen it before and, i know you guys are good, super funny!
I can't believe i messed up dance. But still, there's always a first right? And, worst things do happen.
Went home tired and a little no mood-ish, bathed and slipped. Slipped as in fall flat head knocking the two step stairs of my shower. I guess i should not have been dreaming.
Ouch.
Hurt my head, shoulders, upper back, neck, hip, hand. :(

Went to Ks's birthday thing :)


5 more exams to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment