About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tired

1st ly, David Archuleta was in my school..
i like him even i am not a big fan of him.
yesterday was a good day, yvonne got to qualify the mandarin singing.
but sadly.. she dint manage to get to the next round for english.

After her singing, we went to curve to watch a movie.
We watched fast and furious 4. it was nice.
yvonne bought sweets into the cinema and drinks.
that movie is like 2hours.

After the movie, we went to kim Gray to eat.
eat like 100rm. then went walking around..
when its around 5pm, munhoo send yvonne back home.
and i followed kengseng back home.

i am sleepy, i will have my nap now.
ciao guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment