About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Tomorro

Well. tomorro is Sri Kdu open day!
And its Kang Seng's birthday.
i am having ball room dancing tomorro. omg.. =.=
and yvonne is going to be my partner. she have to do her skit too.
i love her very much. =)

And next money is class test. i havnt ask my dad if i can go.
erm.. but most prob can. haha. writing a blog to me seems funny.
i explain your emotions to the computer. and when u smile..
u are actually feeling abit coocoo. haha.
well.. going off now. companying my parents.
ciao guys. love u yvonne=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment