About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Unity is the power

hello.. :D
i am so happy..
again..

last time i find it hard to communicate with
wei shen, faris, sheng yang..
but now.. :) everything changed..
haha..

well.. don knw wether shud write name anot..
:) anything lorhh..
and the phang long!
i guarantee u will get it from me tomorrow!

and wilson!
he is a nice guy.. :)
vr vr nice.. :) haha..
want his number?
i gottt! :D

haha.. open day..
my busy day.. :)
i m so happy.. yay!

tomorrow moral
didnt study at ALL..
didnt study for chem..
i wanna gv up lar.. :(

hahahaha.. :)
okay larh.. i got to go..
looking forward to tomorrow's activity.. :)

ciaoz guys.. :)
MUAXXXXXXXX!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment