About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, May 11, 2009

i am gving a chance to you and to myself

everything changes..
i don knw.. may be not..
i thk too much?
i am starting to get tired..
this is not what i want..

srsly..
i am so tired..
i do enjoy sometimes..
but i just realise that..
may be in ur heart..
i am nt that important anymore..

don knw wat u are doing..
don knw wat u are thking..
don knw wat u want..
i am so tired of guessing..
may be u are tired of me too..

may be we are tired of each other..
why we still don wanna gv up?
why i still don wanna gv up?
why you still don wanna gv up?
WHY?

i need love from someone..
i want LOVE!
but i cant feel it anymoreee..
no more.. i cant feel it..
CANT feel..

what am i doing? what shud i do?
i don even knw do i still love u that much..
i don even knw do u still love me that muchh....

why u all like to gossip about me and danny?
wtv.. i don care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment