About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I just dont like it.

everyday... i just get scolded or just get ignored sometime.
well.. u should know what kind of person i am now right?
i don wanna be ignore, i would prefere u to talk to me more.
u said we only gt few more days to be together..
but everyday we are still like that. i told u, not to fight over each other.
but it seems that each day.. i get scolded... but i never get bored over it.
sometime's u said.. will u cheat on me? if i always scold u like that..
will u get bored of my scolding and find some other girls?
i will just say no... but last time i do.. because i have not learnt my lesson.
now i understand the real u. i should get to school now.
bye

YVONNE : MY FAULT?

Re: I just don like it

Honey, I am sorry. :) I love you! You are mine!

Gonna love you forever..... :D

From your honey

0 comments:

Post a Comment