About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Its been like ages when we 1st meet

yesterday.. i am so damn bored in my class. it was thursday.
well.. i just dont like the way 'u' treat me.
Its like when u need me, or u wanna talk to me,
you just ask me to sit by your sit. after that. just push me away.
is that what u call a friend? well, i just cant imagine that i have a friend like you.
look i am not trying to talk bad about you. i just wan a change of life.
break or lunch time, you just turn high and talk like no one's business.
Dont make me rage up plz. you dont wanna see me do that.

Well yesterday dance class was cool. i enjoyed.
we learnt a new dance step. and there's a new girl student in there too.
after that, yvonne ciao and went to liean house to chill.

but for today.. yvonne cried. sadly.. someone bullied her.
And just for that someone. if u ever dare yell at her again. i will break your balls.
whoohooohooooo aauuuu
Yvonne was sleeping for the 1 whole afternoon. no time to even talk on the phone.
i just finish my dinner, wanna study now. bye guys. =)

Re:Its been like ages when we 1st meet

Danny:

Oi! Remember?! Don be so violent
You will be my piggie forever!!! :P

520 O

Your honey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment