About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, May 22, 2009

things get batter all the time

i saw u in your math class today.. u looked cute from the back.
i saw u when i was on the way to the toilet. i missed u all day.
the time now is 7.30pm. i have been thinking about u.
i was out with my mom. and in the morning i forgot to bring my phone to school.
i dint have the chance to take my phone after school or now. i cant contact u.. so i ask see chow to sms u...
did u get the msg? i have been thinking of you.. =) what about u?
blog me forwards on this blog ok? its only for you. i miss u today.. i wanna write a email to you..
but i am scared that u wont read your emails. i am going futsal soon at 8.30. i wanna see u...
i dint wan that 'thing' to happen.. but i wanna do it for your own sake.. your own happiness.
because of u i believe in fate..
because of u i stop most of the negative thing..
because of u, u have changed my lifestyle..
because of u, i wont stop loving you..
because of u, i love you...
i am sleeping in seechow's house overnight today.
i will use his phone to sms u.. if he let. haha...
look yvonne.. i wont wan this to stop.. i really wan it to continue.
but i love oyu. thats why i am doing it. because i understand you.. =) cheer up ok?
no more tears!
ok bye guys =)

Re: things get batter all the time

Honey,

I will wait for your message! Have a great night with see chow kay?
I miss you a lot!

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment