About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

waterfall~ :)

hello..
yesterday went to somewhere.. :)
don knw where.. :)
haha.. here's the pics..

it took me ages to upload them..
anw.. today i am damn unlucky..
haiz ACTUALLY tomorrow i shud be going to Sunway Lagoon with LIEAN
and the liean is sick..!!
this is nt sad enough..

the most "interesting" part is
my parent CANCEL it!
wth..!!!!!
arghhh.. omg omg

anything lorhh..
study tomorrow lorh haiz.. :)

enjoy the pics..


















this lil girl is damn cute!

okay lorh..
nothing de.. :) ciaoz..

-The End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment