About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why can't feelings have labels?

I can't seem to clear the thoughts in my head. I think i waste too much time dreaming?

Omg you guys did so well, so proud of y'all :) No doubt you guys deserve it! A big fat congratulations to 4c's mandarin debate team, who had finals today and got gold- Yvonne, Jasmine, Jaycee, HupPing, PhangLong. Yvonne, best speaker *rollseyes* haha! :)

Mid year in in 9days. Like, what? :( I haven't started, absolute zero. I don't get you! I don't get you addmath, physics. And etc.

Sometimes you just have to fall,
Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.
Sometimes you have to get lost to find yourself.
Sometimes you fall, spinning through space, grasping for the things that keep you here. Sometimes you catch them. Sometimes you don't.
Sometimes they catch you.
Sometimes you've got to fall to realize what you have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment