About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're the chips in chipsmore!


Actually, i don't get family trips to beaches in m'sia like PulauPangkor/Tioman/Langkawi etc, ever. So this was a refreshing change (:
Well, Yvonne pretty much summed up the whole trip nicely(:I have really few pictures here as you can see.
My roommates: Yvonne, RuthRoof.(:
I totally heart this trip(: I appreciate all the little things that happened(: MsJas, MsSoon, MsYee, you all are awesome& i couldn't ask for better teacher-friends! <3





Can you see the chipsmore flag?(:

Monkey loved our room so much it kept trying to open the door in.






See. We're the same height here :D




Aus on Friday. Watched He's just not that into you on the plane. So am i the rule or the exception?(; Hahaa! Mm. The next morning, met up with EvonneHo, walked around(literally walking, we walked one big round in shopping places without even going in one shop!), got a tram to Docklands where we met Tasnim and had lunch. Walked a little. It was so cold my fingers went numb:/ Met KhyeShyang at the state library and watched Hangover in Melb Central. Uh... M'sia would have the whole show censored!! Had dinner(Viet noodles) and headed back. Sunday, went to Chapel st, had lunch, chilled with Ks. Hmm. Boarded the midnight flight back to KL. How little sleep i had): Arrived at school just in time after pe(: Results are urm.. okay(:Hee.

Firstyou: What was that for?
Secondyou: I don't want to lose what we had, but what to do?
Thirdyou: Hmmm. I didn't get your autograph wor(: The reason i accept lorh, i guess she was really important to you at that time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment