About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Love to gossip? READ THIS

wanna tell u guys something.. :P
nothing important one larhh..

it is........................ danny & i are gonna to pause the relationship..
i know we can "play" our relationship back..
like i said it is
NOT important..
wtv.. if u wanna gossip just gossip..
like i care.. arghhh..
WTV do i even need to explaine why we wanna pause?
-.- i just don understand..
wtv.. we will pause is totally becuz i just don wanna hide things from my mom and dad..
if u knw the feeling of that?

please do NOT ask me anything in the school...
Zzz.. i knw BANYAK of u like to gossip about me and danny.. ESPECIALLY ME
well i cant do anything to you although i don like it!
but i do believe in karma.. :)

Danny, thank you for being so understanding.. :)
you are really a nice guy..
i won let anyone snatch u away..
i know we will couple again one day..
thank you for everything honey..
please wait for me.. wait until i can couple one day..
i love you :) muaxx

Danny:
- small eyes, small ears
- curly hair :)
- damn skinny
- got 6 packs.. :)
- can sleep alot, can sleep until 10am
- violence
- get angry damn easily
- get jealous easily.. :)
- love any food with strawberry flavour.. :)
- good in badminton
- romantic (well sometimes)
- cute.. :)
- cant really take spicy food..
- he is a coward ( sometimes :P )
- very nice.. :) really.. let me scold so that i can release my stress
- don like pineapple
- over protective.. :P
- love white chocolate

i can only thk of this.. :P

okay ciaoz.. spread this news.. :)
thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment