About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Bro's birthday 2009

Today this my brother's birthday..
me and my parent bought him a new phone Nokia N85.. :)


i really hope he will like it.. :)

went to practice singing..
then badminton with PL, KS and YiShuen
haha.. it is really tiring.. :)
i had fun! :)

Paramount is getting nearer..
omg.. damn scare larh!
haiz.. alot of ppl say that song suit liean but doesnt really suit me..
i really don know larhh... :(
really got no confident..

Sorry if i make you lose.. :'(

alright.. :)
here is the pics..
ENJOY!!




Thats all.. :)
Bye bye.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment