About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, July 27, 2009

I really hope it will be fun!

Yvonne Lim's Birthday Party

Date: 31 July 2009
Time: 5.30 pm - 1 am (haha.. anytime)
Day: Friday
Venue: My house? -Thx PL for reminding me!
My actual D.O.B: 3rd of August (Monday)

Who is invited?
- Everyone is 4 C
- few guys from 4 W
- shud i invite teacher? :)

Small reminder: Dont forget my presents :P juz jk

i hope it will be fun! :)
it is a good chance for everyone to get closer!
remember what we said when we are at pangkor?


We must get closer with each other!


Today is quite fun.. :)
i sang a song in front of everyone..
urmm cuz of the award thingie.. :)
English hw for speech one!
jietson gave me a " Good (not best, good oni :P) singer award "

haha.. :) end up everyone asked me to sing..
i hope u guys enjoyed.. srsly.. :)

thanks to KS for accompanying me walk to the bus bay..
thanks to MH for helping to get some ingredients for my party..
thanks to Nabi for accompanying to study the bio.. :)
thanks to liean................ (the Alex's party) :P
thanks to MK!! for helping me to thk of some games..
thanks to everyone who is coming for my party! :)

i love u guys! MUACKS! :)
Learning not to like anyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH THE ROOFF!!! :)
Shud be happy belated* birthday past 12am de


The black shirt girl :) got a big smiley face on the shirt one! :)

Bye :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge sucess -Nabi

Yvonne Lim said...

Hey Thanks Nabi! :)

Post a Comment