About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, August 3, 2009

:( What can i do to help you?

Happy Birthday YVONNE LIM! :)

These are my birthday presents! thanks everyoneee!



Not showing off! :)

I am so happy for u Kang Seng and liean!
After the happy thing! Let u knw some sad thing!

Mr. Teoh Beng Hock, i wanna help u.. really..
I hate malaysia's government! SUCKKK! DAMN IT!
F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
SRSLY! wth!

don knw why i am so angry?

WATCH THISS!




Feel like slapping the government?
Feel like killing them?

I HATE MALAYSIA'S GOVERNMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment