About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

EMO? Get away!!

i hate ppl being emo.. in a emo mood..
and yet i am emo.. wth.. -.-
i hate those who have no confident in themselves..
and now.. i totally have no confident in myself..

wth is wrong with me?!! =.=
arghh..


okay i will cheer up.. :)
umm final is going to finish!
hurray! :) still got one more subject to go!
PHYSICS! GOD please gv me luckssssssssssssssssss.. :)

today singing is not so great..
haha.. teacher taught me until she wanna die de..
i still don get the right way to sing that song..
sienn.. hmph..
going to pray ltr.. at 12am start.. i guess when i reach home..
it will be around 2 to 3 o clock.. GOSH..

alright.. i gtg.. :)
haha bye bye.. will update more often.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment