About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I just dont want to regret..


Exam is finally over.. but.. the results..... =.=""
Well.. i shud have update my blog earlier but... hahaa xD addicted to mangas..
LOL.. :D I heart Japanese stuff so muchhhh

the picture below is actually going to be advertised on magazine..

The other girl is my fren.. she is 20++.. so do u want to knw her? haha
i need to thank my mom so much for letting me try this!! :D Muaxx.. :)
this is a really good experience..
When i took this picture.. i went thru alot of difficulty..
E.g: How to smile naturally.. srsly.. i cant!! come on everyone is watching behind the camera..
Its not easy okay?! hahaa

My dad told me that u need to take off the battery when u are charging and while playing ur notebook..
i am nt sure whether it is true or not..
It is really troublesome to take it out an put it back -.-
so i need to confirm bout this..
Do u knw whether it is true? :D

During holiday i guess i am going to work at somewhere..
and going to take the undang-undang test.. heeheee
and i can drive next year after august.. :D
i am looking forward to it!! srsly..

Thats all i guess.. :D
Bye Bye..

-Smile!! :D-

0 comments:

Post a Comment