About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

NERD NERD NERD

OMG! final final...
So damn stress.. I am taking a break right now..
cant breathe..

Yesterday went to Klang Parade with liean..
Got singing competition.. haiz.. :/
I didnt get into final..
Well.. There is actually 2 categories: A: 5-15 B:16-35
and we are category B -.-

urmm took some pictures..
but waiting for liean to upload..
cuz all the picture are in her camera..
:) :) bye everyone!

GOOD LUCK YEA! :)

I nvr know i will have this opportunity :)
thx daddy mommy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment